Would you like a professional opinion? BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Interested in Dental Implants? You may find these videos informative!
High Tech Teeth
How to Choose an Implant Dentist
Are you a candidate for dental implants?
Consequences of missing tooth
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choosing us for your dental implants?
Because we have placed dental implants over more than 20 years. We have successfully placed more than 3000 dental implants and have the experience to resolve the most complex cases of missing teeth.
Because we design and plan your case digitally to ensure precision and accuracy leaving minimum room to errors. We are pioneers in digital dentistry.
Because our prices are reasonable and affordable. We place a large number of dental implants and that allows us to reduce our prices without compromising our quality of work.
Because we partner with the most successful brands of dental implants and dental implant materials. All implants and materials are TGA approved and purchased locally.
Because we proudly offer you a 5-year warranty on your dental implant. Our work does not end once your dental implant has been placed. We are committed to your full satisfaction.
Because we have a range of payment options including interest free plans to help you cover the cost of your treatment without stress.
And.. because we deliver what we promise!
Because we are qualified professionals, have the technical capability to ensure successful results and are committed to ongoing improvement.
When can I choose to have a dental implant?
Why dental implants?
Allow you to speak and eat without the worries of loose dentures.
Optimum long-term cost effective solution.
Improve your appearance and help you recover your smile.
Help you recover a healthy chewing.
Help you protect other healthy teeth nearby the missing tooth.
Save you from spending on ongoing new dentures.
Help you retain the shape of your face and minimise early aging.
Stop shrinking the jaw bone, regenerate bone, protect healthy bone.
Are strong, fixed and stable.
Assist with gum recession associated with missing teeth.
Are a long term solution for missing teeth.
Osseointegrate with the jaw bone to function like natural tooth.
What is the standard treatment procedure?
- Initial Consultation
- Implant Surgery
- Post-surgery Consultation
- Tooth Restoration
- Long Term Implant Care
- Comprehensive oral examination
- Collection and assessment of medical records
- Radiology imaging (OPG, 3D Cone Beam, Interaoral periapicals)
- Assessment of patient’s suitability for implant(s) procedure
- Impression for temporary tooth restoration (if necessary)
- Order manufacture of surgical guide(s) with Dental Laboratory
- Dental implant(s) placement surgical procedure
- Placement of provisional crown (if necessary)
- Post-surgery examination
- Removal of surgery stitches
- Placement of final (permanent) prosthesis – zirconium crown or bridge over implant(s)
- Preparation of oral hygiene program
- Periodic visits to implement oral hygiene program