What is Dento-facial aesthetics?
Dento-facial aesthetic is a complement of an excellent dental health targeting the functional aspects of the muscles in the face and creating harmony and balance in the overall appearance of your smile and face.
The muscles can be relaxed to soften the expressions in the face. For example, we can treat the muscles around the lips and mouth and muscles around the eyes (crow’s feet) and on the forehead to restore youthfulness and complement your smile design. We can also correct saggy skin and unpleasant facial lines and grooves that produce a dull and sunken appearance.
But dento-facial aesthetic procedures not only include muscle relaxants and dermal fillers. We also conduct full oral restorations as part of anti-aging dental procedures to treat certain conditions such as Bruxism (tooth wear caused by grinding of teeth) or Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) disorders or gingival smile (also known as gummy smile).
We offer you:
- A dental practitioner with additional qualifications on smile design, periodontics, teeth whitening procedures and dento-facial aesthetics
- A detailed assessment of your facial characteristics and proportions taking into consideration your dental attributes including your teeth colour, size, appearance and shape, your gums and face and lips among others.
- Before and after high-quality photos to appreciate the progress of your treatment plan
- Digital radiology imaging at our Clinic premises: Orthopantomogram (OPG), Cephalometric, Sinus Radiology, 3D Cone Beam Volumetric Tomography and Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ). Assessment and reporting by registered Radiologist.
- Digital scanning impressions of your mouth in lieu of traditional dental molds
- Cutting edge technology in surgical instruments, e.g. Piezoelectric instruments, use of surgical trays, high performance drills, etc.
- Digitalised sterilization tracking of all instruments meeting current standards of infection prevention and control
- Electronic Assisted Anaesthesia System as an alternative to standard injections to control pain during clinical procedures.
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas) if you want to feel more relaxed and calm during your dental procedure
- TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) approved dental supplies and products
- All prosthodontic devices (bridges, crowns, etc.) manufactured in Australia
- Warranty on all prosthodontic devices
Would you like a professional opinion? BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Values | Innovation | Professionalism
Our Commitment to you
We are committed to provide dental services in the most friendly, diligent and transparent manner within a framework of ethics, safety and quality. Patient satisfaction is our priority. Values | Innovation | Professionalism
Our Mission and GoalTo provide a ‘better than excellent’ service to our patients and stakeholders; patient satisfaction is our ‘number one commitment’. To achieve this, we:
- Work under strict requirements of safety, quality and environment with strong emphasis on infection prevention and control, management of private and confidential medical records and staff training and development.
- Act ethically, honestly and transparently within the legislation framework. Our team is bounded by the Company’s policies and procedures including standards of behaviour and confidentiality agreements and all legislation associated with the performance of our duties.
- Promote continuous improvement and introduce innovation and technology in everything we do. Every member of our team is provided with opportunities to learn and advance professionally.
- Promote a work culture based on mutual respect, dignity and equal opportunity for all. We enjoy a safe, respectful and courteous working environment free of discrimination.