What is Endodontics?
Tooth trauma or deep tooth decays, cracks or injuries may lead to the inflammation and infection of the tooth pulp which, if left unattended, may result in severe pain and abscess of the tooth root. A root canal (or endodontic) procedure may then need to be carried out to treat and save the natural tooth.
We conduct all procedures associated with endodontic treatments including root canal procedures, reposition of dislodged or knocked out tooth and fractures or chips on tooth or roots and apisectomies among others. Endodontic treatments usually take more than one visit depending on the condition of the tooth.
We offer you:
- A comprehensive dental examination and review of your medical history to assess your condition and suitability for endodontic procedures
- A detailed assessment and planning of your case using 3D digital radiology imaging and digital software to achieve highest accuracy and success rates in your endodontic procedures
- Digital radiology imaging at our Clinic premises: Orthopantomogram (OPG), Cephalometric, Sinus Radiology, 3D Cone Beam Volumetric Tomography and Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ). Assessment and reporting by registered Radiologist.
- Intra-oral camera to capture a digital image of an specific area of concern in your mouth
- Cutting edge technology in surgical instruments including a rotary endodontic system and electronic apex location.
- Sleep Dentistry and Electronic Assisted Anaesthesia System as an alternative to standard injections to control pain during clinical procedures.
- Digitalised sterilization tracking of all instruments meeting current standards of infection prevention and control
- Monitoring of your vitals to ensure your safety at all times during surgery procedures
- Monitoring of your condition and improvement after-surgery
- Digital scanning impressions of your mouth in lieu of traditional dental molds
- TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) approved dental supplies and products
- Dental records managed under strict standards of privacy and confidentiality
Would you like a professional opinion? BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Values | Innovation | Professionalism
Our Commitment to you
We are committed to provide dental services in the most friendly, diligent and transparent manner within a framework of ethics, safety and quality. Patient satisfaction is our priority. Values | Innovation | Professionalism
Our Mission and GoalTo provide a ‘better than excellent’ service to our patients and stakeholders; patient satisfaction is our ‘number one commitment’. To achieve this, we:
- Work under strict requirements of safety, quality and environment with strong emphasis on infection prevention and control, management of private and confidential medical records and staff training and development.
- Act ethically, honestly and transparently within the legislation framework. Our team is bounded by the Company’s policies and procedures including standards of behaviour and confidentiality agreements and all legislation associated with the performance of our duties.
- Promote continuous improvement and introduce innovation and technology in everything we do. Every member of our team is provided with opportunities to learn and advance professionally.
- Promote a work culture based on mutual respect, dignity and equal opportunity for all. We enjoy a safe, respectful and courteous working environment free of discrimination.