What does General Dentistry encompass?Bacteria and food that is left in the mouth form an acidic film (also known as plaque) that sticks to the teeth and dissolves their outer layers. Demineralisation of the teeth advances until it forms cavities (tooth decay) that if left unattended may result in the need of root canal treatments.
General dentistry involves a wide range of treatments associated with the diagnosis, prevention and care of your overall dental health. These treatments include scaling, prophylaxis, fluoride therapy, fillings, mouthguards, sealants, root canal treatments and bridges, dentures inlays/onlays and preventive dental health education.
We offer you:
- Comprehensive dental examination and preparation of a treatment plan to suit your individual needs.
- Digital radiology imaging at our Clinic premises: Orthopantomogram (OPG), Cephalometric, Sinus Radiology, 3D Cone Beam Volumetric Tomography and Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ). Assessment and reporting by registered Radiologist.
- Intra-oral camera to capture a digital image of an specific area of concern in your mouth
- Sleep Dentistry and Electronic Assisted Anaesthesia System as an alternative to standard injections to control pain during clinical procedures.
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas) if you want to feel more relaxed and calm during your dental procedure
- Cutting edge technology in surgical instruments, e.g. Piezoelectric instruments, use of surgical trays, high performance drills, etc.
- Digitalised sterilization tracking of all instruments meeting current standards of infection prevention and control.
- Digital scanning impressions of your mouth in lieu of traditional dental molds
- TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) approved dental supplies and products
- All prosthodontic devices manufactured in Australia
- Dental records managed under strict standards of privacy and confidentiality
Would you like a professional opinion? BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Values | Innovation | Professionalism
Our Commitment to you
We are committed to provide dental services in the most friendly, diligent and transparent manner within a framework of ethics, safety and quality. Patient satisfaction is our priority. Values | Innovation | Professionalism
Our Mission and GoalTo provide a ‘better than excellent’ service to our patients and stakeholders; patient satisfaction is our ‘number one commitment’. To achieve this, we:
- Work under strict requirements of safety, quality and environment with strong emphasis on infection prevention and control, management of private and confidential medical records and staff training and development.
- Act ethically, honestly and transparently within the legislation framework. Our team is bounded by the Company’s policies and procedures including standards of behaviour and confidentiality agreements and all legislation associated with the performance of our duties.
- Promote continuous improvement and introduce innovation and technology in everything we do. Every member of our team is provided with opportunities to learn and advance professionally.
- Promote a work culture based on mutual respect, dignity and equal opportunity for all. We enjoy a safe, respectful and courteous working environment free of discrimination.