What is Invisalign Treatment?
An Invisalign Treatment is the modern alternative to braces. It is a lifestyle choice that can give you confidence even while you are having the treatment. Around the world over 6 million patients have started an Invisalign Treatment.
How does Invisalign work?
The Invisalign treatment uses a series of clear and removal aligners that gradually move your teeth into position. Every two weeks you will change the aligners. By wearing the retainers 20-22 hours a day your results will stay on track and that is the fastest way to get to your goal. Simply take out the Invisalign retainer when you eat. This way you can eat most of the foods that you like to eat without worrying about damaging anything.
The benefits of Invisalign treatment.
Comfortable. Easy to clean. Completely transparent and virtually invisible aligners. Invisalign takes a modern approach to traditional teeth straightening procedures. Invisalign gets you the same great smile that traditional braces get you. The difference, however, lies in its cutting-edge technology that straightens your teeth in the most comfortable and convenient way possible.
What Happens When You Wear Invisalign?
First, your teeth are fitted with transparent plastic aligners. These aligners gradually and gently move your teeth into place. These gradual movements are designed after the same exact movements that your dentist and orthodontist have for you. Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign aligners require no regular tightening of wires. All you need to do to complete your treatment is to change into you new set of Invisalign aligners every two weeks.
Much like traditional braces, Invisalign allows for:
• the effective treatment of dental cases which include crowding, spacing, crossbite, overbite, and underbite
• gradual straightening of teeth
However, unlike traditional braces, Invisalign allows for:
• more food options
• the removal of the aligners whenever necessary
• easy brushing and flossing
• replacements if aligners are lost or broken
Invisalign for Overall Health
Despite what many people believe, a set of perfectly aligned teeth is not only a matter of flashing a great smile. Better teeth alignment means stronger gums. This means lesser risk of tooth decay and other periodontal problems. With Invisalign, you are reducing the risk of exposing yourself to mouth sores, bleeding gums, and even tooth loss.
Would you like a professional opinion? BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Values | Innovation | Professionalism
Our Commitment to you
We are committed to provide dental services in the most friendly, diligent and transparent manner within a framework of ethics, safety and quality. Patient satisfaction is our priority. Values | Innovation | Professionalism
Our Mission and GoalTo provide a ‘better than excellent’ service to our patients and stakeholders; patient satisfaction is our ‘number one commitment’. To achieve this, we:
- Work under strict requirements of safety, quality and environment with strong emphasis on infection prevention and control, management of private and confidential medical records and staff training and development.
- Act ethically, honestly and transparently within the legislation framework. Our team is bounded by the Company’s policies and procedures including standards of behaviour and confidentiality agreements and all legislation associated with the performance of our duties.
- Promote continuous improvement and introduce innovation and technology in everything we do. Every member of our team is provided with opportunities to learn and advance professionally.
- Promote a work culture based on mutual respect, dignity and equal opportunity for all. We enjoy a safe, respectful and courteous working environment free of discrimination.