Oral surgeries including dental implants is what we do best!We conduct all procedures associated with the diagnosis and treatment of injuries to the dental structure caused by facial trauma such as in the case of sports injuries or car accidents; missing teeth, tooth extractions including the removal of impacted wisdom tooth, placement of dental implants, bone grafts, tissue graft, sinus lift and surgical treatments of hard and soft tissues in the mouth. If you are interested in dental implants please click the link that will take you to our ‘dental implants’ page.
Bone GraftsIf your initial dental assessment identifies that you have insufficient bone for an implant, we can also create a more solid foundation using one the most advanced bone grafting techniques which involves the use of your own stem cells in regenerative medicine achieving the highest success rate in bone regeneration therapies. Bone grafting can also be achieved by using synthetic bone or particulate animal bone.
Tissue GraftsWe can also create new gum tissue if it is required undertaking a Periodontal Plastic Surgery (PPS), where a very thin layer or gum is taken from the palate of other donor sites (a human donor site for example) and transplanted to the recipient area. Human donor gum is processed in a laboratory to create an allograft.
Wisdom Teeth RemovalWisdom teeth can cause infections when they start erupting through the gum causing pain, inflammation, swelling, bad breath and taste. In some other cases, a cyst, which is a sac containing fluid, is formed around the wisdom tooth causing potential damage or displacement to nearby teeth and damage to the surrounding bone. An impacted wisdom tooth may also push against the nearby teeth causing a resorption cavity, infection or abscess and often the removal of both teeth. The photos illustrate the ‘before’ and ‘after’ of one of our cases of impacted wisdom tooth and cyst removed showing how the bone and soft tissue have regenerated successfully after the surgery.
We conduct wisdom teeth removal surgery using intravenous sedation, also known as ‘sleep dentistry’. Without losing your consciousness and still maintaining your ability to respond to directions when required, you will feel relaxed, peaceful and at ease during the surgery.
We offer you:
- A comprehensive dental examination and review of your medical history to assess your condition and suitability for treatment
- A detailed assessment and planning of your case using 3D digital radiology imaging and digital software to achieve highest accuracy and success rates in oral surgeries
- Bone and tissue regeneration and augmentation procedures using your own bone growth factors (GFs) and stem cells to achieve excellent bone regeneration results
- Surgery conducted at Clinic premises under local anaesthetic or at hospital under general anaesthetic
- Digital radiology imaging at our Clinic premises: Orthopantomogram (OPG), Cephalometric, Sinus Radiology, 3D Cone Beam Volumetric Tomography and Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ). Assessment and reporting by registered Radiologist.
- Intra-oral camera to capture a digital image of an specific area of concern in your mouth
- Cutting edge technology in surgical instruments, e.g. Piezoelectric instruments, use of surgical trays, high performance drills, etc.
- Use of surgical guides to minimise invasive procedures in implant placement surgeries
- Sleep Dentistry and Electronic Assisted Anaesthesia System as an alternative to standard injections to control pain during clinical procedures.
- Dental Sedation (also known as Sleep Dentistry) if you are a strong gagger or feel very nervious or have difficulty coping with the dental treatment
- Digitalised sterilization tracking of all instruments meeting current standards of infection prevention and control
- Monitoring of your vitals to ensure your safety at all times during surgery procedures
- Monitoring of your condition and improvement after-surgery
- Digital scanning impressions of your mouth in lieu of traditional dental molds
- TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) approved dental supplies and products
- A large range of implant shapes and sizes to suit your individual needs, e.g. nano-implants, conventional size implants, etc.
- Warranty on all implant placements
- All prosthodontic devices (bridges, crowns, etc.) manufactured in Australia
- Dental records managed under strict standards of privacy and confidentiality
Would you like a professional opinion? BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Values | Innovation | Professionalism
Our Commitment to you
We are committed to provide dental services in the most friendly, diligent and transparent manner within a framework of ethics, safety and quality. Patient satisfaction is our priority. Values | Innovation | Professionalism
Our Mission and GoalTo provide a ‘better than excellent’ service to our patients and stakeholders; patient satisfaction is our ‘number one commitment’. To achieve this, we:
- Work under strict requirements of safety, quality and environment with strong emphasis on infection prevention and control, management of private and confidential medical records and staff training and development.
- Act ethically, honestly and transparently within the legislation framework. Our team is bounded by the Company’s policies and procedures including standards of behaviour and confidentiality agreements and all legislation associated with the performance of our duties.
- Promote continuous improvement and introduce innovation and technology in everything we do. Every member of our team is provided with opportunities to learn and advance professionally.
- Promote a work culture based on mutual respect, dignity and equal opportunity for all. We enjoy a safe, respectful and courteous working environment free of discrimination.