What is Orthodontics?Orthodontics involves the diagnosis and treatment of all problems associated with an improper bite. For example, if your teeth are missing , misaligned , crowded or split or have not developed properly as a result of an injury to your teeth or jaw or thumb sucking or any other reason, this may be the cause of an improper bite (or malocclusion). Malocclusion may affect the person’s physical appearance, the speech, the self-confidence and wellbeing leading to depression in some cases.
We diagnose, prevent and treat malocclusions. We can bring your teeth together and straighten them into harmony and correct any functional problem with your bite.
Our options to straighten your teeth range from include:
- Cfast™ clear braces that are placed on the front of teeth (labial braces)
- Ceramic braces
- Metal braces
We offer you:
- A comprehensive examination and review of your medical history to determine your suitability and identify the range of options to treat your malocclusion depending on your individual needs
- A detailed assessment and planning of your case using 3D digital radiology imaging and digital software to achieve highest accuracy and success rates on the proposed treatment
- Digital radiology imaging at our Clinic premises: Orthopantomogram (OPG), Cephalometric, Sinus Radiology, 3D Cone Beam Volumetric Tomography and Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ). Assessment and reporting by registered Radiologist.
- Intra-oral camera to capture a digital image of an specific area of concern in your mouth
- Cutting edge technology in surgical instruments, e.g. Piezoelectric instruments, use of surgical trays, high performance drills, etc.
- Electronic Assisted Anaesthesia System as an alternative to standard injections to control pain during clinical procedures.
- Digitalised sterilization tracking of all instruments meeting current standards of infection prevention and control
- Monitoring of your vitals to ensure your safety at all times during surgery procedures
- Digital scanning impressions of your mouth in lieu of traditional dental molds
- TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) approved dental supplies and products
- Before and after high-quality photos to appreciate the progress of your treatment plan
- Dental records managed under strict standards of privacy and confidentiality
Would you like a professional opinion? BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Values | Innovation | Professionalism
Our Commitment to you
We are committed to provide dental services in the most friendly, diligent and transparent manner within a framework of ethics, safety and quality. Patient satisfaction is our priority. Values | Innovation | Professionalism
Our Mission and GoalTo provide a ‘better than excellent’ service to our patients and stakeholders; patient satisfaction is our ‘number one commitment’. To achieve this, we:
- Work under strict requirements of safety, quality and environment with strong emphasis on infection prevention and control, management of private and confidential medical records and staff training and development.
- Act ethically, honestly and transparently within the legislation framework. Our team is bounded by the Company’s policies and procedures including standards of behaviour and confidentiality agreements and all legislation associated with the performance of our duties.
- Promote continuous improvement and introduce innovation and technology in everything we do. Every member of our team is provided with opportunities to learn and advance professionally.
- Promote a work culture based on mutual respect, dignity and equal opportunity for all. We enjoy a safe, respectful and courteous working environment free of discrimination.