What is Periodontics?If you are a smoker or have bad breath, gum inflammation and bleeding, receding gums, dental plaque build-up (also known as tooth calculus), a periapical abscess or you are gradually losing your jaw bone and tooth attachment to the bone, then you may have an infection of the gum tissue also known as periodontal disease. We can diagnose and treat your periodontal disease.
Most people should have a periodontal examination at every dental check-up which is recommended every six months. However, people suffering from periodontal disease should have a periodontal examination every two to three months.
If you have lost bone or soft tissue as a result of a periodontal disease, we can conduct bone graft and tissue graft procedures to recover the volumes of bone withdrawn and the aesthetics of the soft tissue. We can also conduct crown lengthening, pocket reduction procedures, root planning, periodontal plastic surgeries, oral and soft tissue bone transplant surgeries, dental implants and all procedures associated with the treatment of gum diseases.
We offer you:
- A comprehensive periodontal examination to identify early signs of periodontal disease or the extent of the disease if you already have it
- A treatment plan scoped to suit your individual needs and target the disease
- Digital radiology imaging at our Clinic premises: Orthopantomogram (OPG), Cephalometric, Sinus Radiology, 3D Cone Beam Volumetric Tomography and Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ). Assessment and reporting by registered Radiologist.
- Dental hygiene education program to help you overcome the disease and minimise the potential of reinstatement
- Sleep Dentistry and Electronic Assisted Anaesthesia System as an alternative to standard injections to control pain during clinical procedures
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas) if you want to feel more relaxed and calm during dental procedures
- Cutting edge technology in surgical instruments, e.g. Piezolectric instruments, high performance drills, etc.
- Digitalised sterilization tracking of all instruments meeting current standards of infection prevention and control.
- Digital scanning impressions of your mouth in lieu of traditional dental molds
- TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) approved dental supplies and products
- Monitoring of your vitals during dental procedures
- Monitoring of your condition and improvement after dental procedures
- Dental records managed under strict standards of privacy and confidentiality
Would you like a professional opinion? BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Values | Innovation | Professionalism
Our Commitment to you
We are committed to provide dental services in the most friendly, diligent and transparent manner within a framework of ethics, safety and quality. Patient satisfaction is our priority. Values | Innovation | Professionalism
Our Mission and GoalTo provide a ‘better than excellent’ service to our patients and stakeholders; patient satisfaction is our ‘number one commitment’. To achieve this, we:
- Work under strict requirements of safety, quality and environment with strong emphasis on infection prevention and control, management of private and confidential medical records and staff training and development.
- Act ethically, honestly and transparently within the legislation framework. Our team is bounded by the Company’s policies and procedures including standards of behaviour and confidentiality agreements and all legislation associated with the performance of our duties.
- Promote continuous improvement and introduce innovation and technology in everything we do. Every member of our team is provided with opportunities to learn and advance professionally.
- Promote a work culture based on mutual respect, dignity and equal opportunity for all. We enjoy a safe, respectful and courteous working environment free of discrimination.