What is Prosthodontics?Prosthodontics is the area of dentistry that deals with the design, fabrication and fitting of dental prostheses.
Dental prostheses include full and partial dentures, bridges and crowns, implant abutments, devices/appliances for orthodontic purposes and pre/post oral and maxillofacial surgical devices, among others.
Our dental prostheses are designed and fabricated using the most advanced technology (CADCAM or computer aided design/computer aided manufacturing) available in the market.
This technology allows us to achieve the highest level of accuracy and quality within the established timeframes. The fabrication procedures comply with strict protocols of infection prevention and control.
We offer you:
- Digital scanning impressions of your mouth in lieu of traditional dental molds
- Interpretation of mouth molds (3D molds and digital impressions) and specifications for the design and manufacture of dental prostheses
- Computerised design and fabrication of dental prosthesis using CADCAM software
- Prosthesis fabricated in a range of material including acrylic, porcelain, zirconium oxide, e-max over implants or natural teeth
- TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) approved materials and supplies
- Dental records managed under strict standards of privacy and confidentiality
Would you like a professional opinion? BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Values | Innovation | Professionalism
Our Commitment to you
We are committed to provide dental services in the most friendly, diligent and transparent manner within a framework of ethics, safety and quality. Patient satisfaction is our priority. Values | Innovation | Professionalism
Our Mission and GoalTo provide a ‘better than excellent’ service to our patients and stakeholders; patient satisfaction is our ‘number one commitment’. To achieve this, we:
- Work under strict requirements of safety, quality and environment with strong emphasis on infection prevention and control, management of private and confidential medical records and staff training and development.
- Act ethically, honestly and transparently within the legislation framework. Our team is bounded by the Company’s policies and procedures including standards of behaviour and confidentiality agreements and all legislation associated with the performance of our duties.
- Promote continuous improvement and introduce innovation and technology in everything we do. Every member of our team is provided with opportunities to learn and advance professionally.
- Promote a work culture based on mutual respect, dignity and equal opportunity for all. We enjoy a safe, respectful and courteous working environment free of discrimination.