What does Cosmetic Dentistry involve?Cosmetic dentistry involves all treatments associated with improvements to your smile and facial aesthetics. For example, if you want to enhance your smile and facial appearance because the way you look is very important for you or for the type of work that you do; if your upper gum is showing when you smile or if your teeth are misaligned or have different shapes or shades or some of your teeth are missing as a result of an injury, illness or simply poor hygiene.
We can improve or restore your smile with a range of procedures or treatments that will bring harmony, balance and beauty to the overall appearance of your smile and face whilst ensuring the health of your teeth and gums.
Smile design also involves treatments such as replacement of amalgam fillings with composite restorations , cosmetic contouring , dental implants , grafts, porcelain bridges , crowns and veneers, tooth lengthening and periodontal treatments , teeth whitening , teeth adjustment and straightening (orthodontics) and dento-facial aesthetic dentistry (derma fillers and injections).
We offer you:
- A dental practitioner with additional qualifications on smile design, periodontics, teeth whitening procedures and dento-facial aesthetics
- A detailed assessment of your facial characteristics and proportions taking into consideration your dental attributes including your teeth colour, size, appearance and shape, your gums and face and lips among others.
- Before and after high-quality photos to appreciate the progress of your treatment plan
- Digital radiology imaging at our Clinic premises: Orthopantomogram (OPG), Cephalometric, Sinus Radiology, 3D Cone Beam Volumetric Tomography and Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ). Assessment and reporting by registered Radiologist.
- Digital scanning impressions of your mouth in lieu of traditional dental molds
- Cutting edge technology in surgical instruments, e.g. Piezoelectric instruments, use of surgical trays, high performance drills, etc.
- Digitalised sterilization tracking of all instruments meeting current standards of infection prevention and control
- Electronic Assisted Anaesthesia System as an alternative to standard injections to control pain during clinical procedures.
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas) if you want to feel more relaxed and calm during your dental procedure
- TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) approved dental supplies and products
- All prosthodontic devices (bridges, crowns, etc.) manufactured in Australia
- Warranty on all prosthodontic devices
- Teeth whitening using ZOOM™ technology
- Dental records managed under strict standards of privacy and confidentiality
Would you like a professional opinion? BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Values | Innovation | Professionalism
Our Commitment to you
We are committed to provide dental services in the most friendly, diligent and transparent manner within a framework of ethics, safety and quality. Patient satisfaction is our priority. Values | Innovation | Professionalism
Our Mission and GoalTo provide a ‘better than excellent’ service to our patients and stakeholders; patient satisfaction is our ‘number one commitment’. To achieve this, we:
- Work under strict requirements of safety, quality and environment with strong emphasis on infection prevention and control, management of private and confidential medical records and staff training and development.
- Act ethically, honestly and transparently within the legislation framework. Our team is bounded by the Company’s policies and procedures including standards of behaviour and confidentiality agreements and all legislation associated with the performance of our duties.
- Promote continuous improvement and introduce innovation and technology in everything we do. Every member of our team is provided with opportunities to learn and advance professionally.
- Promote a work culture based on mutual respect, dignity and equal opportunity for all. We enjoy a safe, respectful and courteous working environment free of discrimination.