How can “regenerative dentistry” help you achieve better healing?We are proud to be the leaders in the practice of the most advance and extraordinary techniques in modern dentistry including the “regenerative dentistry” technique that uses the patient’s blood cells to accelerate the regeneration and repair bone and tissue.
We carry out bone grafting procedures to augment your jaw bone and achieve a solid bone foundation for dental implants or to regenerate bone such in the case of oral surgeries where there may be loss or damage to bone or tissue, e.g wisdom tooth removals, sinus lift.
The “regenerative dentistry” technique enables us to use the stem cells, platelets and growth factors (GFs) from your own bloodstream to regenerate bone achieving the highest success rate in bone regeneration therapies. The GFs are found in your blood plasma and platelets and are the key proteins in wound healing in their role of tissue regeneration accelerators.
But we not only use the stem cells and GFs from your blood. Through regenerative medicine techniques we can also use the serum of your own blood to carry out wound cleaning procedures and cover surgery cavities to achieve a perfect scar and heal.
Please give us a call and we will be happy to explain in detail how this technique works and how we can implement this extraordinary technique in your oral surgery to achieve the most successful outcome.
We offer you:
- A comprehensive dental examination and review of your medical history to assess your condition and suitability for “regenerative medicine” procedures
- A detailed assessment and planning of your case using 3D digital radiology imaging and digital software to achieve highest accuracy and success rates in oral surgeries
- Surgery conducted at Clinic premises under local anaesthetic or at hospital under general anaesthetic
- Digital radiology imaging at our Clinic premises: Orthopantomogram (OPG), Cephalometric, Sinus Radiology, 3D Cone Beam Volumetric Tomography and Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ). Assessment and reporting by registered Radiologist.
- Intra-oral camera to capture a digital image of an specific area of concern in your mouth
- Cutting edge technology in surgical instruments, e.g. Piezoelectric instruments, use of surgical trays, high performance drills, etc.
- Use of surgical guides to minimise invasive procedures in implant placement surgeries
- Sleep Dentistry and Electronic Assisted Anaesthesia System as an alternative to standard injections to control pain during clinical procedures.
- Digitalised sterilization tracking of all instruments meeting current standards of infection prevention and control
- Monitoring of your vitals to ensure your safety at all times during surgery procedures
- Monitoring of your condition and improvement after-surgery
- Digital scanning impressions of your mouth in lieu of traditional dental molds
- TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) approved dental supplies and products
- Dental records managed under strict standards of privacy and confidentiality
Would you like a professional opinion? BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Values | Innovation | Professionalism
Our Commitment to you
We are committed to provide dental services in the most friendly, diligent and transparent manner within a framework of ethics, safety and quality. Patient satisfaction is our priority. Values | Innovation | Professionalism
Our Mission and GoalTo provide a ‘better than excellent’ service to our patients and stakeholders; patient satisfaction is our ‘number one commitment’. To achieve this, we:
- Work under strict requirements of safety, quality and environment with strong emphasis on infection prevention and control, management of private and confidential medical records and staff training and development.
- Act ethically, honestly and transparently within the legislation framework. Our team is bounded by the Company’s policies and procedures including standards of behaviour and confidentiality agreements and all legislation associated with the performance of our duties.
- Promote continuous improvement and introduce innovation and technology in everything we do. Every member of our team is provided with opportunities to learn and advance professionally.
- Promote a work culture based on mutual respect, dignity and equal opportunity for all. We enjoy a safe, respectful and courteous working environment free of discrimination.