Implants, Periodontics, Restorative and Orthodontics
VIP Dental Clinic Miranda
We have 8 years of experience in the field of dentistry, improving the quality of life of our patients.
Your Miranda dentist is committed to providing dental services in the most friendly, diligent and transparent manner within a framework of ethics, safety and quality.
Values | Innovation | Professionalism are the foundations upon which we behave and perform.
- We Value the importance of sustaining a healthy lifestyle while maintaining an attractive appearance.
- We endeavour to introduce Innovation in everything we do to offer you the most comfortable and relaxing experience at the Clinic.
- A team of highly qualified Professionals with extensive clinical experience and a genuine interest in offering a high standard of dental service.
We have a general commitment to improved clinical practices and procedures and a service culture through training of staff and respect to our patients’ origin, values, time, needs and beliefs.
We recognise that in order to maintain patient satisfaction, there must be a commitment to all aspects of quality and a culture of continuous improvement in everything we do.
Our Commitment to You
We are committed to providing dental services in the most friendly, diligent and transparent manner within a framework of ethics, safety and quality. Patient satisfaction is our priority.
Our Mission and Goal is to provide better than excellent service to our patients and stakeholders.
“Customer satisfaction is our number one commitment”
To achieve this, we:
- Work under strict requirements of safety, quality and environment with a strong emphasis on infection prevention and control, management of private and confidential medical records and staff training and development.
- Act ethically, honestly and transparently within the legislation framework. Our team is bounded by the Company’s policies and procedures, including standards of behaviour and confidentiality agreements and all legislation associated with the performance of our duties.
- Promote continuous improvement and introduce innovation and technology in everything we do. Every member of our team is provided with opportunities to learn and advance professionally.
- Promote a work culture based on mutual respect, dignity and equal opportunity for all. We enjoy a safe, respectful and courteous working environment free of discrimination.
Meet Dr Diana Cristina Bueno Toro
Dr Diana Bueno Toro has been working in Australia for over 15 years in general practice and enjoys all aspects of general practice but has a keen interest in preventive and restorative dentistry.
She is highly committed to excellence and working with you to achieve your goals, whether they are to look better, to regain your confidence, to improve your function so you can eat and speak better, or to maintain your oral health or just not to feel pain.
Dr Diana works individually with her patients and creates treatments suited to your needs.
She also enjoys advocacy and in her opinion; it is important to educate our patients so they can understand and make sound decisions about their oral health. She is looking forward to helping the community in the area.
Implants & Restorations
Listed below are the most commonly asked questions we receive from our patients.
Why should I go to the dentist regularly?
How do I take care of my teeth at home?
- Brush your teeth with fluoride toothpaste and a soft-bristled toothbrush at least twice a day.
- Floss between your teeth every day.
- Cut down on sugary foods and drinks.
- Don’t smoke or chew tobacco.
- If you drink alcohol, drink only in moderation.