All-on-4 Dental Implants
One full arch of teeth, four dental implants.Put an end to feeling uncomfortable with your missing teeth, or with your old dentures that move or fall when talking or eating. You can improve your quality of life with the modern, state-of-the-art, All-on-4 solution!
All-on-4 is an extraordinary treatment concept recognised worldwide as the best solution for full-arch restorations using minimally invasive procedures.
The All-on-4 treatment consists of a full-arch restoration (upper or lower jaw) supported on only four implants. In most cases, a fixed provisional prosthesis can be placed on the same day of the implant surgery, allowing you to have normal function of your dentures until the permanent restorative solution is placed.
With the All-on-4 treatment, implants are placed following a technique that avoids the need for bone grafting, thus utilising the existing bone and minimising surgery procedures.
If your case is a single tooth or if you have multiple teeth missing, visit our dental implants page, where you will find information and videos on this innovative solution.
All-on-4 Dental Implants Treatment Procedure in Miranda
All-on-4 Stage 1
- Comprehensive Oral Examination
- Review of your Medical History
- 2D and 3D Digital Radiology Imaging and Reporting
- Clinical Diagnosis
- Analysis of All-on-4 solution
- Preparation of Treatment Plan
- Planning of Implant Placement Surgery
- Manufacture of Implant Surgery Guide(s)
- 4-Implant Placement Surgery
- Fixed transitional prosthesis that could be upgraded to a Stage 2 prosthesis later on
- Dental Hygiene Program
- Post-surgery Follow-up Consultations
All-on-4 Stage 2
Permanent Restorative Solution:
Option 1: Zirconia Bridge over All-on-4 implants
Option 2: Acrylic Bridge with Titanium substructure over All-on-4 implants
Other Important Information
- Your medical history is very important during the assessment of your case. Our dental practitioner may ask you to undergo certain medical tests to accurately assess and diagnose your case, such as a blood test.
- Intravenous sedation, also known as ‘sleep dentistry’, is available if you wish to feel more relaxed during the implant surgery. The cost of this intravenous sedation is not included.
- A range of payments plans is available for you, and we would be happy to provide you with further information on request.
Are You a Qualified Candidate?
The best candidates for All-on-4 dental implants are those with weak jawbone structure which lacks the support necessary for traditional implants, and patients who seek to replace an entire arch of teeth.
You should be in good oral health, have good overall wellbeing, and not smoke.
To find out if you are a good candidate for All-on-4 dental implants, your Miranda dentist will perform a series of X-rays and scans, carefully reviewing your oral health.
All-on-4 Dental Implants in Miranda
If you have lost a full arch of teeth due to decay or injury and are overwhelmed with the teeth replacement options available, you may enjoy the benefits that All-on-4 dental implants can provide.
All-on-4 Dental Implants, located at 11/468-472 Kingsway in Miranda.
Frequently Asked Questions
Listed below are the most commonly asked questions we receive from our patients.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
What are All-on-4 dental implants?
Will my results look obvious?
Does All-on-4 hurt?
Many patients return to their normal routine 1-2 days after their surgery. This time is needed not because of pain, but because they need to adjust to the presence of their new teeth, as it may slightly affect their speech.