General Dentistry Miranda
Bacteria and food that is left in the mouth form an acidic film (also known as plaque) that sticks to the teeth and dissolves their outer layers.
Demineralisation of the teeth advances until it forms cavities (tooth decay) that if left unattended may result in the need for root canal treatments.
General dentistry involves a wide range of treatments associated with the diagnosis, prevention and care of your overall dental health.
These treatments include scaling, prophylaxis, fluoride therapy, fillings, mouthguards, sealants, root canal treatments and bridges, dentures inlays/onlays and preventive dental health education.
We offer you:
- Comprehensive dental examination and preparation of a treatment plan to suit your individual needs.
- Digital radiology imaging at our Clinic premises: Orthopantomogram (OPG), Cephalometric, Sinus Radiology, 3D Cone Beam Volumetric Tomography and Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ). Assessment and reporting by registered Radiologist.
- Intra-oral camera to capture a digital image of a specific area of concern in your mouth
- Sleep Dentistry and Electronic Assisted Anaesthesia System as an alternative to standard injections to control pain during clinical procedures.
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas) if you want to feel more relaxed and calm during your dental procedure
- Cutting-edge technology in surgical instruments, e.g. Piezoelectric instruments, use of surgical trays, high-performance drills, etc.
- Digitalised sterilisation tracking of all instruments meeting current standards of infection prevention and control.
- Digital scanning impressions of your mouth in lieu of traditional dental moulds
- TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) approved dental supplies and products
- All prosthodontic devices manufactured in Australia
- Dental records managed under strict standards of privacy and confidentiality
General Dentistry in Miranda
At VIP Dental Clinic Miranda, we provide safe, effective, and up-to-date dental treatments to help you and your family to achieve optimum oral health.
General Dentistry in Miranda
We are located at 11/468-472 Kingsway in Miranda.
Frequently Asked Questions
Listed below are the most commonly asked questions we receive from our patients.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
How often do I need to visit my dentist?
How do I take care of my teeth at home?
- Brush your teeth at least two times daily.
- Floss once daily, too.
- Have a teeth-friendly diet by cutting back on your sugary and acidic food intake.
- Smoking and using tobacco products can also affect your dental health, so if you do smoke, try stopping.