Dental implants are screw-like metal posts, usually made of titanium, that are surgically placed into the jawbone underneath your gums, to replace missing teeth.
Because dental implants fuse to your bone, they become sturdy support for replacement teeth. Dentures and bridges attached to dental implants won’t slip or move inside your mouth.
For some, conventional bridges and dentures are uncomfortable or even impossible, due to sore spots, poor ridges, or gagging.
Also, conventional bridges must be attached to teeth on both sides of the space left by the missing teeth, requiring enamel reduction on the adjacent teeth.
Why choose us for your dental implants?
- We have successfully placed dental implants for 8 years now.
- Our digital design and plan ensure precision and accuracy leaving minimum room for errors. We are pioneers in digital dentistry.
- Our prices are reasonable and affordable. We place a large number of dental implants, and that allows us to reduce our prices without compromising our quality of work.
- We partner with the most successful brands of dental implants and dental implant materials. All implants and materials are TGA approved and purchased locally.
- Our work does not end once your dental implant has been placed. VIP Dental Clinic Miranda is committed to your full satisfaction.
- We have a range of payment options, including easy and hassle-free plans to help you cover the cost of your treatment without stress.
- We are qualified professionals, have the technical capability to ensure successful results and are committed to ongoing improvement.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Strong, fixed and stable.
Long term solution for missing teeth.
Dental Implant Options
Single Tooth Missing
Dental Implant + Crown
Multiple Teeth Missing
All Teeth Missing
Dental Implant Treatment Procedure in Miranda
- Comprehensive oral examination
- Collection and assessment of medical records
- Radiology imaging (OPG, 3D Cone Beam, Interaoral periapicals)
- Assessment of patient’s suitability for implant(s) procedure
- Impression for temporary tooth restoration (if necessary)
- Order manufacture of surgical guide(s) with Dental Laboratory
- Dental implant(s) placement surgical procedure
- Placement of provisional crown (if necessary)
- Post-surgery examination
- Removal of surgery stitches
- Placement of final (permanent) prosthesis – zirconium crown or bridge over implant(s)
- Preparation of oral hygiene program
Long Term Implant Care
- Periodic visits to implement oral hygiene program
Dental Implants Miranda
Smile better with durable and long-lasting dental implants at VIP Dental Clinic Miranda.
We use high-quality equipment to make and style our dental restorations.
If you have one or more teeth worn out, damaged, or compromised by a cavity, then we can replace them with customised, lifelike dental implants. Contact your dentist Miranda today!
Dental Implants Miranda
We are located at 11/468-472 Kingsway in Miranda.
Frequently Asked Questions
Listed below are the most commonly asked questions we receive from our patients.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
What are dental implants made of?
Who is suitable for dental implants?
If your jawbone has shrunk or if it has not developed normally, you may undergo a bone graft procedure prior to implantation. A bone graft is a way of building new bone in your jawbone. Your Miranda dentist will tell you if bone grafting can be done.