Oral Surgeries and Implants
Oral Surgeries and Implants Miranda
Oral surgeries, including dental implants, are what we do best!
We conduct all procedures associated with the diagnosis and treatment of injuries to the dental structure caused by facial trauma such as in the case of sports injuries or car accidents, missing teeth, tooth extractions including the removal of impacted wisdom teeth, placement of dental implants, bone grafts, tissue graft, sinus lifts and surgical treatments of hard and soft tissues in the mouth.
If you are interested in dental implants, please click the link that will take you to our ‘dental implants’ page.
If your initial dental assessment identifies that you have insufficient bone for an implant, we can also create a more solid foundation using one of the most advanced bone grafting techniques.
This procedure involves the use of your own stem cells in regenerative medicine, achieving the highest success rate in bone regeneration therapies. Bone grafting can also be achieved by using synthetic bone or particulate animal bone.
We can also create new gum tissue if it is required, undertaking a Periodontal Plastic Surgery (PPS), where a very thin layer of gum is taken from the palate of other donor sites (a human donor site for example) and transplanted to the recipient area.
Human donor gum is processed in a laboratory to create an allograft.
Wisdom Teeth Removal
Wisdom teeth can cause infections when they start erupting through the gum, causing pain, inflammation, swelling, bad breath and an unpleasant taste. In some other cases, a cyst, which is a sac containing fluid, is formed around the wisdom tooth causing potential damage or displacement to nearby teeth and damage to the surrounding bone.
An impacted wisdom tooth may also push against the nearby teeth causing a resorption cavity, infection or abscess and often requiring the removal of both teeth. The photos illustrate the ‘before’ and ‘after’ of one of our cases of impacted wisdom tooth and cyst removal, showing how the bone and soft tissue have regenerated successfully after the surgery.
We conduct wisdom teeth removal surgery using intravenous sedation, also known as ‘sleep dentistry’. Without losing your consciousness and still maintaining your ability to respond to directions when required, you will feel relaxed, peaceful and at ease during the surgery.
We offer you:
- A comprehensive dental examination and review of your medical history to assess your condition and suitability for treatment.
- A detailed assessment and planning of your case using 3D digital radiology imaging and digital software to achieve the highest accuracy and success rates in oral surgeries.
- Bone and tissue regeneration and augmentation procedures using your own bone growth factors (GFs) and stem cells to achieve excellent bone regeneration results.
- Surgery conducted at the clinic premises under local anaesthetic or at the hospital under general anaesthetic.
- Digital radiology imaging at our Clinic premises: Orthopantomogram (OPG), Cephalometric, Sinus Radiology, 3D Cone Beam Volumetric Tomography and Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ). Assessment and reporting is delivered by a registered radiologist.
- Intra-oral camera to capture a digital image of a specific area of concern in your mouth.
- Cutting edge technology in surgical instruments, e.g. Piezoelectric instruments, use of surgical trays, high-performance drills, etc.
- Use of surgical guides to minimise invasive procedures in implant placement surgeries.
- Sleep Dentistry and Electronic Assisted Anaesthesia System as an alternative to standard injections to control pain during clinical procedures.
- Dental Sedation (also known as Sleep Dentistry) offered if you have a strong gag reflex, feel very nervous, or have difficulty coping with the dental treatment.
- Digitalised sterilisation tracking of all instruments, meeting current standards of infection prevention and control.
- Monitoring of your vitals to ensure your safety at all times during surgery procedures.
- Monitoring of your condition and improvement after surgery.
- Digital scanning impressions of your mouth in lieu of traditional dental moulds.
- TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) approved dental supplies and products.
- A large range of implant shapes and sizes to suit your individual needs, e.g. nano-implants, conventional size implants, etc.
- Warranty on all implant placements.
- All prosthodontic devices (bridges, crowns, etc.) manufactured in Australia.
- Dental records managed under strict standards of privacy and confidentiality.
Oral Surgeries and Implants in Miranda
Whatever your oral needs are, VIP Dental Clinic Miranda is here to cater to them. Consult with your Miranda dentist today!
Oral Surgeries and Implants in Miranda
We are located at 11/468-472 Kingsway in Miranda.
Frequently Asked Questions
Listed below are the most commonly asked questions we receive from our patients.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.