Orthodontics involves the diagnosis and treatment of all problems associated with an improper bite.
For example, if your teeth are missing, misaligned, crowded or split or have not developed properly as a result of an injury to your teeth or jaw or thumbsucking or any other reason, this may be the cause of an improper bite (or malocclusion).
Malocclusion may affect the person’s physical appearance, the speech, the self-confidence and wellbeing leading to depression in some cases.
We diagnose, prevent and treat malocclusions. We can bring your teeth together and straighten them into harmony and correct any functional problem with your bite.
Our teeth straightening options in Miranda include:
We offer you:
- A comprehensive examination and review of your medical history to determine your suitability and identify the range of options to treat your malocclusion depending on your individual needs
- A detailed assessment and planning of your case using 3D digital radiology imaging and digital software to achieve highest accuracy and success rates on the proposed treatment
- Digital radiology imaging at our Clinic premises: Orthopantomogram (OPG), Cephalometric, Sinus Radiology, 3D Cone Beam Volumetric Tomography and Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ). Assessment and reporting by registered Radiologist.
- Intra-oral camera to capture a digital image of a specific area of concern in your mouth
- Cutting-edge technology in surgical instruments, e.g. Piezoelectric instruments, use of surgical trays, high-performance drills, etc.
- Electronic Assisted Anaesthesia System as an alternative to standard injections to control pain during clinical procedures.
- Digitalised sterilisation tracking of all instruments meeting current standards of infection prevention and control
- Monitoring of your vitals to ensure your safety at all times during surgery procedures
- Digital scanning impressions of your mouth in lieu of traditional dental moulds
- TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) approved dental supplies and products
- Before and after high-quality photos to appreciate the progress of your treatment plan
- Dental records managed under strict standards of privacy and confidentiality
Orthodontics in Miranda
Orthodontics involves the diagnosis and treatment of all problems associated with an improper bite. Talk to your Miranda dentist today and find out the best options for you.
Orthodontics in Miranda
We are located at 11/468-472 Kingsway in Miranda.
Frequently Asked Questions
Listed below are the most commonly asked questions we receive from our patients.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
What is the best age to see a dentist?
If you want to improve the look and feel of your smile, then any age can be a great age to see the dentist. We recommend that children first visit a dentist around the age of seven; however, orthodontic treatment is not exclusive to children and teens, with about one in every four orthodontic patients being over the age of 21. Whether you’re considering treatment for yourself or for a child, any time is a good time to visit the dentist.
Will braces hurt?
You can expect the braces to make your teeth sore for a few days after they are placed and after each adjustment. These adjustments will make you more conscious of your teeth, but they should not be painful.
Why do I need to wear retainers after treatment?
Wearing your retainers as prescribed is the best way to keep your teeth from moving after your orthodontic treatment.