If you are a smoker or have bad breath, gum inflammation and bleeding, receding gums, dental plaque build-up (also known as tooth calculus), a periapical abscess or you are gradually losing your jaw bone and tooth attachment to the bone, then you may have an infection of the gum tissue also known as periodontal disease.
At VIP Dental Clinic Miranda, we can diagnose and treat your periodontal disease.
Most people should have a periodontal examination at every dental check-up which is recommended every six months.
However, people suffering from periodontal diseases should have a periodontal examination every two to three months.
If you have lost bone or soft tissue as a result of periodontal disease, we can conduct bone graft and tissue graft procedures to recover the volumes of bone withdrawn and the aesthetics of the soft tissue.
Your Miranda dentist can also conduct crown lengthening, pocket reduction procedures, root planing, periodontal plastic surgeries, oral and soft tissue bone transplant surgeries, dental implants and all procedures associated with the treatment of gum diseases.
We offer you:
- A comprehensive periodontal examination to identify early signs of periodontal disease or the extent of the disease if you already have it
- A treatment plan scoped to suit your individual needs and target the disease
- Digital radiology imaging at our Clinic premises: Orthopantomogram (OPG), Cephalometric, Sinus Radiology, 3D Cone Beam Volumetric Tomography and Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ). Assessment and reporting by registered Radiologist.
- Dental hygiene education program to help you overcome the disease and minimise the potential of reinstatement
- Sleep Dentistry and Electronic Assisted Anaesthesia System as an alternative to standard injections to control pain during clinical procedures
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas) if you want to feel more relaxed and calm during dental procedures
- Cutting-edge technology in surgical instruments, e.g. Piezolectric instruments, high-performance drills, etc.
- Digitalised sterilisation tracking of all instruments meeting current standards of infection prevention and control.
- Digital scanning impressions of your mouth in lieu of traditional dental moulds
- TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) approved dental supplies and products
- Monitoring of your vitals during dental procedures
- Monitoring of your condition and improvement after dental procedures
- Dental records managed under strict standards of privacy and confidentiality
Periodontics in Miranda
Prevention is always better than any cure out there.
At VIP Dental Clinic Miranda, we are fully equipped to provide quality preventive dental services and treatment for periodontal diseases.
Periodontics in Miranda
We are located at 11/468-472 Kingsway in Miranda.
Frequently Asked Questions
Listed below are the most commonly asked questions we receive from our patients.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.