Missed Appointment Terms
Our goal is to provide quality dental care to all our patients in a timely manner. No-shows, late arrivals, and cancellations inconvenience not only us, but our other patients as well. Please be aware of our policy regarding missed appointments.
When you book your appointment, you are holding a space on our calendar that is no longer available to our other patients. In order to be respectful of your fellow patients, please call us at VIP Dental Clinic Miranda as soon as you know you will not be able to make your appointment.
If cancellation is necessary, we require that you call in advance. Appointments are in high demand, and your advanced notice will allow another patient access to that appointment time.
How to Cancel Your Appointment
If you need to cancel your appointment, please call us at (02) 9531 1312 during regular hours. If necessary, you may leave a detailed voicemail message. We will return your call as soon as possible.
A cancellation is considered late when the appointment is cancelled shortly before the appointed time. A no-show is when a patient misses an appointment without cancelling. For new patients’ first appointments, a no show or late cancellation will result in a full charge of the new patient fee.
For Saturday bookings, New Patients Consultation Fee $100 (non-refundable)
GAP Free Terms
- The Scale and Clean does not include a second visit for the treatment, the use of anaesthesia, deep clean, periodontal charting
- OPG’s and Lateral Ceph’s are not covered under the Gap Free Treatment that we provide, unless the dentist states otherwise
- This package is available once in a six month period
- Health Fund cards must be present on day of treatment or full price will have to be paid and patient will have to claim for themselves
- Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
- No person should rely on the contents of any of the information, products or services on this website without first obtaining advice from a qualified professional person. No person should act on any information, products or services provided before they have formed their own opinion through investigation and research as to the suitability of the information, products or services for their circumstances.
- While every attempt has been made to verify the information on this web site and the product being sold, neither the product owners , distributors, agents or publishers assume any responsibility for any error, inaccuracies, and or omissions or assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever on behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials. Any slight on people, organisations, companies or products are unintentional. The income statements and examples on this website are not intended to represent or guarantee that everyone will achieve the same results. Each individual’s success will be determined by his or her desire, dedication, effort and motivation to work and follow the program. There is no guarantee or duplicate results stated here. You recognise any business endeavour has inherent risk for loss of capital.
- VIP Dental Clinic Miranda and those participating in the event make no express or implied claims that you will make money as a result of following their advice and/or purchasing their services or products.
- VIP Dental Clinic Miranda is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, professional or other advice or services.
- By purchasing this service you hereby agree to never engage in a chain marketing scheme, to never send unsolicited commercial Email, or engage in unfair or deceptive marketing practices of any kind.
- The service offered on this web site is for educational and information purposes only. Check with your lawyer, accountant, or other professional advisor before using this information.
- You agree that VIP Dental Clinic Miranda, Presenters and/or Affiliates are not responsible for any success or failure that you or your business may experience as a result of any information presented or any products or services offered at the Event.
- You freely and of your own will risk any and all capital you may choose to spend implementing concepts outlined while using this service.You will do so with skill and common sense. You will not hold VIP Dental Clinic Miranda, the presenters and / or affiliates liable or accountable in any way for any failure of the service to live up to your expectations.
- Your use of and browsing in the site and/or purchasing and this service is at your risk. VIP Dental Clinic Miranda, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site or service. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site and included in the service is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of Merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.